21 April 2017
Nectir Pty Ltd, ABN: 55 613 309 327
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected
1.1 Customer Data
Content and information submitted by users to the Services is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.” As further explained below, Customer Data is controlled by the organisation or other third party that created the team or company (the “Customer”). Where Nectir collects or processes Customer Data, it does so on behalf of the Customer. Here are some examples of Customer Data (understand that these are only examples and there may be other types of data that we collect), pictures, videos, edits to content fields, and other types of files. A user may also choose to enter information into their profile, such as first and last name, email address, job, a photo and a phone number.
If you join a team and create a user account, you are a “user,” as further described in the Terms of Service. If you are using the Services by invitation of a Customer, whether that Customer is your employer, another organization, or an individual, that Customer determines its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing, and retention of Customer Data which may apply to your use of the Services. Please check with the Customer about the policies and settings it has in place.
1.2 Other information
Nectir may also collect and receive the following information:
- Account creation information. Users provide information such as an email address and password to create an account.
- Team or Company setup information. When a Customer creates a team or company using the Services, we collect an email address, a team name, domain details, user name for the individual setting up the team or company, and password.
- Billing and other information. For Customers that purchase a paid version of the Services, our corporate affiliates and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do this ourselves.
- Services usage information. This is information about how you are accessing and using the Services, which may include administrative and support communications with us and information about the teams, people, features, content, and links you interact with, and what third party integrations you use (if any).
- Contact information. With your permission, any contact information you choose to import is collected (such as an address book from a device) when using the Services.
- Log data. When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information. We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information. Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Services integrations. If, when using the Services, you integrate with a third party service, we will connect that service to ours. The third party provider of the integration may share certain information about your account with Nectir. However, we do not receive or store your passwords for any of these third party services.
- Third party data. Nectir may also receive information from affiliates in our corporate network, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which postal codes, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes required to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law. Nectir may, acting on our Customer’s behalf, share Customer Data with the provider of an integration added by Customer. Nectir is not responsible for how the provider of an integration may collect, use, and share Customer Data
4. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
7. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Nectir Pty Ltd, ABN: 55 613 309 327
Last update: 21 November 2017